Sunday 13 March 2016

what now?


18 years young...?

Here are the life and thoughts of an 18 year old female, half american and half most of Europe seemingly. currently studying violin in Paris and completely unsure of tomorrow

Having always secretly been 'the one with a plan', I now find myself swimming around in a haze of various interests and unable to decipher which would make me happy - some would say that's voodoo bullshit but I disagree. You only get one shot at living so long term unhappiness seems as wasteful as giving a vegan a cheeseburger.

I guess maybe I'll never know but at least I'll have left some sort 'scribble' somewhere on the internet for others out there just as lost, or just for my computer technician to read when he comes to fix my virus'.


P.S anyone else hate all the available fonts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment