Tuesday 15 March 2016

is everyone looking at me?

A couple weeks ago I was on the phone with a friend and I'd just finished retelling a rather embarrassing incident to which she answered with 'that's something I love about you, you just don't give a shit about what others think'.
Admittedly I've always prided myself with doing/saying pretty much whatever I want in public as I strongly believe that strangers remain strangers therefore, who cares what the fat lady licking ice cream or the hairy bloke to my left thinks of me. I will probably never see them again.

However.
Of course I think about what others think, trust me like every other female (granted males may do the same) I am just as concerned about others opinions on 'the big things in life'.
For example: university/conservatoire choices, my thighs, the list continues.....

We constantly worry about opinions towards our insecurities, no matter what they are, it's like picking at an already open wound. I doubt anyone truly doesn't ever care, I just hope we all can realise that it's our opinion of ourselves that matters most -I mean seriously, I have to live with myself literally

No comments:

Post a Comment